Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Packing Like a Rat...

I finally have my boxes, probably not as big as I had planned for as few as I got, but they were free.  I will just have to strategically pack everything!  I admit though, I keep getting distracted by interesting shows on TV,  but I know that tomorrow I have more important shows to watch so I've got to get on it!  I also received a call from my parents this morning and the move date has been moved to Thursday...Time to get on it!  Is it too soon to be feeling somewhat relieved about the whole situation?  I know everything isn't for certain about the job yet, but even if that doesn't work out I know I have so many more connections in that area than I do down here.  In times like these, with the economy like it is, it really is about who you know and not necessarily what you know.  Well, I'm sorry for the short post today, but as I said before...It's time to get on it!  I included a special video for your viewing pleasure...


No comments:

Post a Comment