Friday, June 18, 2010

Huge Weight Off My Shoulders...

Wow!  It felt so good to tell my sister everything that has been going on.  I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  I still have to tell my brother and my parents to fill them in on what's been going on and what my plans are, but I'm making progress.  My sister was the most important to tell because my plans include living with her, so that was why she got the big discussion first.  I'm excited to get the ball rolling on my new life.  I even had a phone interview today that went very well and the job would start immediately once I move.  I'm finally starting to make some progress on getting a plan in place to start working back out of debt, and that is the best feeling.  I know it will feel better once I actually start getting back on top of all my past due bills, but I have learned to take it one step at a time and to feel good about each accomplishment along the way.  While I'm still here, I'm trying to make the most of my time that I get to spend with my boyfriend and enjoy myself.  He is still having some trouble with the whole thing.  He finally understands that I have to do this for me and that I just don't want to hurt him worse by staying with him longer.  The fact of the matter is that I'm still leaving him, and I understand that he is going to be sad.  I just want to enjoy what I can with him because I know it's going to hurt so much when I actually leave...for both of us.  I would like to go to a movie this weekend, but I'm not for sure which one.  There are two I want to see...The A-Team and Toy Story 3.  I know I'm going to love both and I think I want to see both of them in theaters, but I don't know which one would be better to see with him while I'm here.  I would think watching A-Team with him would be best because I can watch Toy Story 3 with my family.  They might watch it before I get up there though, so I might end up having to go by myself, which I guess would be okay, but not as enjoyable.  I guess I will make a decision at some point!  One thing is for sure, I'm not going to let it stress me out...













No comments:

Post a Comment