Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Figuring Out The Basics...

So here's the deal.  My friends introduced me to this guy who they thought was just perfect for me.  As much as I was hurting from my ex, this new guy was attractive and he seemed very nice, so I figured I would at least give it a chance.  We ended up really hitting it off and even though he lived about an hour away, we spoke or texted for several hours every day for the first couple weeks.  Due to my situation, he graciously offered to let me move in.  I know what your thinking...WHAT?!?!?!?...and yes I do realize how inappropriately fast it was, but I had no other place to go so I moved in.  I have been here for a month now and things have been going well.  He's a really great guy and I like him a lot, but the thing is, I don't see it going anywhere.  So I have started to think of other options.  I feel like I'm just using him if I'm not really going to want a relationship with him, you know?  He has been a great help in starting to get me back on my feet.  I've managed to sell enough stuff to pay over half of my past due phone bill and my entire past due car insurance, and he has been instrumental in helping me to do that.  But other than being very grateful to him, I just am not feeling it.  So I've been thinking about moving in with my sister who lives 4 hours away from here. I think that it would be a better place for me to make a new start and she has already been talking about jobs that would be available for me if I lived there, which is something I'm in desperate need of as well.  I'm going up this weekend to visit for my niece's Sweet 16, so I'm going to talk with her about putting me up until I can afford my own place.  My real problem is figuring out how to tell him...although I think he senses that something is not right between us, he has been acting very odd lately.  I just want my life to be simple again...I hate all this drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment