Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Caught Off Guard...

So, I finally had that dreaded conversation with the guy I'm currently dating/living with...It didn't go exactly as planned to say the least, but how much can you really plan such a heavy conversation???  The first thing that threw it off is that I didn't get to start the conversation.  He had sensed that something was still wrong, as I had thought, and confronted me about it.  Instead of using that to open up the conversation that I had wanted to have in the first place, I turned into a typical emotional girl and lost sight of what I was trying to say.  As awkward and uncontrolled as I was, I managed to get my point across.  At least I thought I did.  He didn't really understand my reasoning as to why I didn't want to stay if I didn't feel the same way, and he became very angry with me, telling me I needed to get out.  Well, I started packing, but luckily the next day he calmed down and told me he did understand and he doesn't want to kick me out before I have a place to go for certain.  So now I just have to tell my sister a little bit about what has been going on with me lately and ask if I can stay with her until I can get my own place.  I do have friends that are willing to help me move, so that's a plus!  I was going to tell my sister this weekend while I was visiting, but I didn't get a chance to get it in where it wouldn't feel like I was just dropping this huge bomb on her.  I did have so much fun being with family and being back home (at least in my home state anyway).  I'm planning the move for next weekend, so hopefully I can get everything out to my sister by the end of this week so she has time to prepare for me coming to stay for a little while.  I'm excited to get back to a place where I can not only further my education but pursue my dancing again.  I miss it so much!  Anyway, I will be packing all week and hopefully I will find a job (in addition to 2 dance jobs my sister has connections for me with) before I move.  I'm finally getting back to me...It's time to find myself.  HERE I COME WORLD!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment