Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Day, and I'm Still Excited!

Well, today was officially my first day of work...And it went GREAT!!!  The type of work it is can get kind of monotonous, so I was worried I might get bored or feel like I wouldn't like it.  Ultimately it wouldn't have mattered, because no matter what, I need the job!  I'm just glad that I really did enjoy it.  Now that I have an 8-5 job, I'm still looking for other part-time work to supplement my income.  So if anyone knows of a dance studio that needs help, or any other part-time jobs that I might enjoy feel free to add a comment!  I've got to tackle these debts head on and as quickly as possible, and I believe the best way to do that is to work as much as I can and make as much money as I can for now until I can feel more comfortable living day to day.  I hope to get to the point where I can afford my own place, not have credit cards and collection agencies calling me 24/7, and go out with friends and on dates in about 3 months.  I think that is a reasonable and achieveable goal, don't you???  I have also successfully gotten my body clock back on schedule, so I can wake up early no matter what time go to sleep and not be drowsy all morning.  Speaking of successes, I upped my daily run from 1 mile to 2 miles yesterday...And today I shaved almost 2 minutes off my time!  I feel energized and ready to take on whatever life throws at me!  To everyone else out there who is struggling like me, or even worse...There is hope, you just have to know where to look and be willing to ask for help from those who love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment