Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello to all...

So I thought it would be nice to start you out with a summary of the recent events in my life.  I recently was in a relationship in which I lost myself.  I gave up everything to make this man happy.  I purchased a brand new vehicle for him with insurance in my name.  He moved in with me, yet he never contributed a single penny to any rent or bills.  I gave him money several times so that he could pay child support, only to find out all that money was used gambling.  I added him to my cell phone plan, and he racked up $1000 on my bill.  When I lost my job he seemed sincere on helping me out, which later I found out meant that he started sleeping around with other girls to get money (which I never saw a penny of either).  So when I finally had enough and came to my senses, I voluntarily surrendered the car (which he never made a payment on in 3 months), packed his stuff, and suspended service to his phone.  After all of it was over I was left single, unemployed, homeless, and about $3000 past broke.  Since then my friends introduced me to a guy who graciously gave me a place to live while I get back on my feet.  I've sold several things to pay past due bills, and am still trying to get out of that hole.  I have been relentlessly searching for a job, and despite having sent in over 100 resumes I have still not found one.  My current situation is confusing and still stressful, but I'm taking it one day at a time.  I can only hope that I never lose sight of myself or my own aspirations to forward those of someone else.  It's time to look out for number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment