Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm so excited...

Tomorrow I leave for the weekend to go to my sister's and visit family.  We are all getting together for my niece's Sweet 16 on Saturday.  That girl is growing up way too fast!  She will get her driver's license next week, she will be a junior in high school next year, and she starting college visits this Spring!  She makes me feel so old sometimes.  I haven't seen my family since Thanksgiving, so it will be nice to just get away from all the stress in my life right now and spend it with people who will love me no matter what.  Plus it will give me a chance to talk to my sister about my plans to move there and pursue the job market as well as go back to school.  And for those of you who aren't keeping up with the movie scene, Karate Kid comes out this weekend, and we are all going to see it.  I'm very excited because I remember watching the original and from the previews this remake looks very good.  I also think Jaden Smith is so talented.  I will also get to see a couple of my friends who I haven't seen in years.  I think that I will be so much more relaxed after this trip, which is what I need so that I can figure out how I'm going to go about getting out of my current situation.  He actually asked me today if something was wrong, and I avoided the question because I would rather not get it before I go away this weekend.  I'm not scared that he will kick me out before I get a chance to make sure my sister is okay with me staying there, but I am scared that it would just ruin the weekend for both of us.  Ugh the drama!  I need this vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment