Monday, March 28, 2011

Time to Relax and Let Loose!

So, as of Friday I will no longer be able to claim the age of 25. I don't know why, but for some reason I'm not very welcoming of the number 26. With so much going on in my life right now (and not all of it being good) it stresses me out a little to be getting another year older. It only reminds me that I am nowhere close to where I would like to be in life. I have so many dreams, but I have so many things that I have to get straightened out before I can really accomplish these dreams. I just want to be able to live my life free of unnecessary stresses so that I can enjoy all the small successes in life.

Since I still have so much to accomplish before I can truly live my life the way I want to live, I have decided to take this weekend to let loose and have fun. Prepare yourself Manhattan because I'm coming back to town! I'm so excited just to relax and spend time with some friends that I haven't seen in quite a long time. I'm going to focus on the good things that are happening for me right now and let the bad wait until after the weekend is over.

So if you are going to be in The Little Apple this weekend maybe you will see me out and about! Happy Birthday to ME!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment